Here is information about the deliveries for orders on the website. For any additional questions, we will be happy to help via email:email@example.com or by phone-09-7461007.
Shipping options and costs when buying on the website:
1.Self collection from the store- Your order will be ready for collection within 24 hours excluding Friday, Saturday and holidays.
2. DeliveryNIS 30 by registered mail To the post office closest to your home - the orders will be sent by mail within 5-12 business days. Deliveries cannot be made on Fridays and holiday eves. Powdered ceramic material or paints cannot be sent by mail.
3. Deliverywith courier to the house -Orders over 600 NIS without shipping cost. For amounts less than 600, shipping fees will be determined according to the area of residence in Israel (not including the Eilat area). Orders will be shipped within 5-12 business days. Deliveries cannot be made on Fridays and holiday eves. ;
4. Please note: in order to optimize the delivery to you, when shopping on the website it is recommended to choose delivery to a convenient and nearby address where you can collect the mail together with your usual postal items.
5. You can change the shipping method by phone within an hour of ordering, and during business hours - Sunday-Thursday between 09:00-17:00 and on Friday between 09:00-13:00
on the phone09-7461007
1. The goods are owned by Kermicon Gamma until full payment is made.
2. Exchanging products with the exception of clay will be possible up to 14 days from the date of purchase and upon presentation of proof of purchase (original invoice) provided that the product is not damaged and is in its original packaging and has not been used.
3. Cremicon reserves the right to amend and/or change the regulations for exchanging and/or returning products at any time it deems appropriate.
4. This product replacement and/or return policy is written in the masculine language for convenience only, but is intended for both women and men.
After making the purchase, you will be sent a confirmation by e-mail about the execution of the operation within 48 hours from the completion of the purchase transaction on the website.
1. Refunds will only be given within 48 hours from the date of purchase, all according to the Consumer Protection Law, 2011
2. A refund will only be given if the cost of the product is over NIS 50. Less a cancellation fee of 5% of the product cost or NIS 100 - whichever is lower.
3. If the customer chooses to receive a credit voucher instead of a refund, there will be no cancellation fee charged. When returning a product that costs less than NIS 50, only a credit voucher will be given. When canceling credit card transactions - there may be an additional cancellation fee for a clearing fee of up to 2.5% additional to the above cancellation fee. There is no right of return on consumable products such as clay except in cases
specified in the law.
No double discounts. Prices displayed on the website are for orders through the website only and are in the possession of T.L.H.
credit and gift voucher
A credit or gift voucher that is not limited in time can be redeemed at any time. A time-limited credit or gift voucher will be redeemable for 24 months from the date of issue.
.only. A credit issued due to the return of a purchased product will not be able to participate in promotions and discounts.
The company makes sure that its systems and resources are managed under an adequate level of information security. It must be understood that while information security reduces the risks of unauthorized intrusion into the company's computers and its sites, it does not provide absolute immunity under any conditions against such intrusion
Kermicon Gamma 1994 Ltd. (hereinafter: the "Company") wishes to clarify, as much as possible within the framework of this document, its policy regarding the privacy of the users of the websites it manages and operates (hereinafter, for convenience, the websites will be called the "Company Websites" or the "Websites").
The company intends to explain to the users of the company's websites what the company's practices are in relation to the handling of details and information received from the users of the websites, and how it uses them.
Certain services provided on or through the company's websites Pre-registration and the entry, among other things, of necessary identification details are required. These are details that you enter independently, for example, name, residential address, type of products and/or services that you have requested to consume, means of payment as far as this is relevant, suitable methods of communication with the user including an e-mail address, etc.
This is the information that you knowingly provide during registration to websites or services provided in and/or through them. The appropriate fields in which it is necessary to enter the details will be explicitly marked. Of course, without providing the necessary details requested in the "mandatory fields", it is not possible to register for services or applications that require registration.
To the extent that personal details are required for marketing purposes or when registering for services on the websites, or when purchasing products/services, you will be asked on the websites to provide only the information necessary for the service you have registered for. Therefore, in some of the services you will be asked to add and provide additional data required by the nature of the service
Some of the information collected during your browsing of the company's websites is statistical in nature, and does not identify you personally, or is saved together with your details. For example, advertisements you read on the site, the pages you viewed, the offers and services that interested you, the Internet address (IP) from which you accessed, which operating system (USER AGENT) you use. - All these are not details identified with your name.
The data you provide when registering for services on the websites will be stored in the database of the company's websites, which is legally registered. You are not obliged by law to provide the information, however, without providing necessary and necessary details for the provision of certain services, the company will be prevented from providing you with these services.
The company's websites will not transfer your personal details and the information collected about your activity to third parties On the websites, as far as these details and information identify you personally,
"Cookies" are used on the company's websites for the regular and proper functioning of the websites, including for the purpose of collecting statistical data about the use of the websites and verifying details, in order to adapt your surfing on the websites to your personal preferences as well as information security needs.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates at the command of a computer and the relevant company website. Some cookies (Session Cookies) will expire when you close the browser and others are saved on your computer's hard drive. If, for example, you use the "Windows" operating system and a web browser Microsoft Explorer, you can find them in the directory c:/windows/cookies and in c:/windows/temporary internet files. The cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you spent on the sites, where you came to the sites, sections and information you want to see when Login to the websites and more. The cookies also eliminate the need to enter your details every time you revisit different sections or pages on the company's websites that require registration. The information in the cookies is encrypted, and the company's websites take precautions so that only the company's computers recognize this information.
You have the option of avoiding the creation of cookies by changing the settings in your browser. For this, please consult the browser's help file. Remember, however, that disabling cookies may result in you not being able to use some of the services and applications on the company's websites or other websites. In addition, you should be able to delete the cookies on your computer at any time. It is suggested that you do so, only if you are convinced that you do not want the company's websites to be adapted to your preferences. Since cookies sometimes prevent you from having to enter usernames and passwords, do not delete them unless you are convinced that you have first recorded all the information necessary to use the sites in a safe place.
In addition to this, the company's websites use web beacons - ("network equations") for the purpose of regular and proper operation, including collecting statistical data about the use of the websites, to verify details, to adapt the websites to your personal preferences and information security needs. The equations are tiny graphic files with a unique identifier that are embedded in web pages and whose role is to help collect information about viewing and using the site. The information collected does not identify you, and is intended to monitor browsing patterns on the website and monitor the preferences of surfers in relation to various contents and services.
To the best of our knowledge, the network equations can be removed by deleting the history in the browser (similar to deleting "cookies").
Certain services on the company's websites, such as services related to "Facebook", are actually managed by entities other than the company. In these cases, the services are provided or activated not only through the company's computers, but through the other entities as mentioned.
Certain advertisements found on the company's websites are actually activated from the computers of the advertising companies and/or by someone on their behalf. We would like to inform you that for the purpose of managing the advertisements, these companies place cookies on your computer and embed web beacons in the advertisement ads or on the website pages. The collected information does not identify you but seeks to adapt the advertisements that will be presented to you to topics that will interest you. The use that these companies make of cookies and network equations is subject to their privacy policies and not to this policy of the company's websites.
The company's websites are assisted by various companies that provide it with statistical analyzes about the use of the websites. The companies collect and analyze information that is statistical in nature and is intended for analysis, research and control purposes.
According to Section 13 of the Privacy Protection Law, 1981-1981, every person has the right to review by himself, or by his attorney authorized in writing or by his guardian, the information about him held in a database. A person who has reviewed the information about him and finds that it is incorrect, complete clear or updated, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct the information or delete it. Such a request should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax number 09-7481080 or by regular mail to: Ceramicon, P.O. Box 305 Hod Hasharon, zip code 4510201